It's all Clutter #24: Veggie Growing Tips
Today's podcast topic is by special request from my youngest fan, TJ. TJ is four and lives in Staten Island. He tunes into the podcast every Tuesday and listens in with his Aunt. He loves to clean and declutter (especially when he is dressed up as a police officer or a firefighter) and recently got some seeds to plant for the first time ever. He asks "How do you grow veggies?" It turns out this is a question I hear often, as I am an avid gardener. I am taking a break from decluttering and organizing today on the podcast to answer this special question from a very special listener!
Join Jes every Tuesday at 12:15pm (eastern time) for a new episode of It's All Clutter. The podcasts are delivered live on Facebook and then posted to this YouTube playlist.
Are you interested in Jes's unique process to deal with ALL the clutter in your life? It starts with Bootcamp! For the next Clutter Bootcamp and to sign up, click here: HTTP://clutter-bootcamp.com
To see a playlist with all the podcast episodes, click here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
The three most popular podcasts:
- #10: Simple Strategies to Make Parting with Your Stuff Easier: https://youtu.be/6jj8k7xmfkI
- #19: The Illusion of Convenience: https://youtu.be/swDVIX8I2Fc
- #12: Two Common Decluttering Mistakes: https://youtu.be/c_thSsDim00
What to see how decluttering can change your life?
Check out these Clutter Boss Transformations:
- Colleen: https://youtu.be/-XgkPgS94wk
- Regina: https://youtu.be/V1JIorveqgw
- Amy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH45X...